About Solstice Senior Living at Austin
Located on a greenbelt of 17 lovely acres, Solstice Senior Living at Austin is a peaceful South Austin senior living community. The campus is minutes from downtown and central to St. David’s South Austin Medical Center and shopping at Barton Creek Square. Take time to explore the Texas State Capitol, LBJ Presidential Library and Sixth Street entertainment district.
Inside, the atrium, parlor and game room become an extension of your home, as does the community dining room which serves chef-prepared meals. Enjoy diverse activities like Wii bowling, bean bag baseball and “yappy hour,” a celebration of furry friends. Outside, the woodland setting offers a community garden and meandering creek. Experience the local color of the nearby city and countryside during a visit today.
Need some extra care? We partner with home-duty, personal care professionals and home-care agencies to offer assistance with activities of daily living, like medication reminders, shower assist and more. You can stay in our community even if your care needs change.
The joy of an all-inclusive lifestyle is writing just one check a month and having life's daily details taken care of for you. Here are some of the things your Solstice
experience will include:
- Spacious Apartments - plenty of space to personalize your home
- Kitchenettes - a place to keep your favorite treats
- Utilities - no more surprising bills
- Weekly Housekeeping - worry free lifestyle
- Cable TV - you watch, we pay
- Landscaped Gardens - tranquil views from your window
- Fitness Center - enjoy a healthy lifestyle
- Intriguing Educational Programs - continued lifelong learning
- Restaurant Style Dining - dining elevated to its finest
- Media Rooms - catch a flick with your friends
- Complimentary & Scheduled Transportation - leave the driving to us
- Private Dining Room - continue family traditions
- Beauty Salon - always look your best
- Vibrant Life Program - live life vibrantly
- Library, Game & Activity Rooms - the whole community is your home
- Pet Friendly - because everyone needs their best friend
- Worship Center - continue your spiritual and religious well-being
- Personalized home health care – assistance with activities of daily living